Start your weekend off with a bang at one of our Saturday Sweat Sessions!
These small group outdoor fitness sessions make exercise fun, gift you a healthy dose of Vitamin D, and will connect you with new like-minded and health-conscious friends.
Rach leads our Saturday Sweat Sessions and will make you glad you got out of bed! She believes workouts should be both challenging AND fun so, if you walk away tired but smiling, she’ll be stoked!
Saturday Sweat Sessions isn’t your typical group fitness experience.
It’s not a gruelling boot camp and we won’t scream orders at you or punish you with endless burpees. You’ll sweat, but you’ll also tone your abs with laughter as we play games such as Lawn Bowls Fitness and Box of Tricks.
Our Saturday Sweat Sessions
- are an affordable way to get fit!
- set the tone for your weekend and get it off to a healthy and laughter filled start
- make exercise fun, while also improving your health and fitness
- expose you to new exercises and techniques that you can take home with you and incorporate into your personal fitness regime throughout the week
- will motivate you and keep you accountable!
- will surround you with like-minded people who cheer you on and encourage you to be your best self
- are led by an experienced trainer who can answer any nutrition and fitness related questions you have.
Our Saturday Sweat Sessions are held most Saturdays from 6:30AM til 7:15AM in Marchant Park in Chermside (we meet near the Field 8 sign, opposite Gambia Street!). You can check the schedule and register for a session here.
Each session costs $22 or you can purchase a 10 pack for $198 if you’re really ready to commit to your wellness!
Our Saturday Sweat Sessions are for you if you:
- don’t like going to the gym and prefer to exercise outdoors in a way that feels relaxed and fun
- want to meet like-minded people who are also motivated to get fit and be healthy
- aren’t ready, or don’t want to commit to one on one personal training
- are not fit at all, super fit, or somewhere in between – ALL levels of fitness are welcome!
- want an affordable way to exercise with a trained expert.
You can find out more about our Saturday Sweat Sessions and register for a class here.