We’re hiring! Mobile Personal Trainer wanted for Brisbane Inner & Northern Suburbs
Are you passionate about helping women feel more energised, empowered and confident in a way that goes way beyond the surface level?
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, mature (in age or attitude) Personal Trainer to join our growing team. As a Mobile Personal Trainer you will:
- design and deliver personal training services
- run small group fitness sessions
- perform wellness consultations
- encourage clients to get involved in Vitalita events and initiatives.
You’ll be provided with training and equipment so you’re ready to hit the ground running!
Vitalita is a growing Mobile Personal Training business with clients across Brisbane’s Inner and Northern suburbs.
We describe our approach as holistic and what that really means is we help our clients see that wellness is multi-faceted. It’s about so much more than just looking good, which is why you won’t find us promoting ‘bikini body’ workouts or training clients in preparation to compete on stage.
- believe wellness is for everybody and aim to make it accessible, inclusive and fun!
- are passionate about living a healthy, active life
- are committed to helping busy women achieve their wellness goals
- are driven by customer experience and always put the needs of our clients first
- offer health, fitness and wellbeing services to suit a wide range of interests and needs, including Pilates, yoga, meditation, life coaching and much more.
Vitalita operate 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday) and some public holidays.
What we offer you
No rent or upfront costs. No sales, marketing or signing up clients – we do this for you!
We have clients ready and waiting to get started, and they will be matched based on your suitability and availability. You will be paid per client ($35-50/session) and have the opportunity to generate passive income through our generous bonus program.
We have a high client retention rate and our agile business model has ensured continuity of service during government-mandated lockdowns.
We are dedicated to building a team of the best mobile Personal Trainers in the Brisbane area! As part of our team, you will:
- gain experience in a progressive personal training business
- receive valuable one-on-one mentoring
- acquire the business skills and technical knowledge to become a leading Personal Trainer.
What you bring to the table
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Cert III & IV in Fitness
- Drivers Licence and own transport is essential
- Public Indemnity and Personal Liability Insurance
- Flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile
- Passion for all aspects of physical and mental wellness. A specific interest in women’s health, including pre and postnatal training is highly desirable.
- Ability to connect and communicate with people from a variety of backgrounds and age groups.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Positive attitude and high energy (even at 5am!)
- High level of integrity
- Commitment to personal development and a willingness to grow into the role.