Although I was actively involved with sport and fitness in my youth, a decade of overindulgence in Europe and a career as a commercial electrician left me with persistent lower back pain, gastrointestinal trouble and a bit of a beer belly.
My return to Australia in 2012 reignited my desire to live an active and healthy life. My passion for health and wellbeing was at the heart of my decision to retrain and join the fitness industry.
I train up to five times a week in the gym and build cardio fitness and agility on the tennis court. I play 2-4 times a week and am a nationally-accredited tennis coach.
I advocate a holistic approach to fitness, balancing cardio and resistance training with regular yoga practice.
Your goal is my goal.
I am committed to working with you to set and achieve your short and long-term health and fitness goals.
I am driven by my clients’ achievements: that look of relief and accomplishment at the end of a gruelling session; newly found confidence; overcoming mental and physical limitations to achieve what they thought was impossible.
When you invest in personal training with Vitalita Health and Fitness you can expect the highest level of customer service.
- I take the time to get to know you so I can create a program tailored to your unique goals and needs.
- No two sessions are the same. I pre-plan each session to maximise our time together, get you out of your comfort zone and keep you motivated.
- I keep in touch to answer questions, provide advice and keep you on track.
With an in-depth understanding of exercise science, nutrition and sports psychology, I have experience developing and delivering exercise programs for people of all ages and abilities.
I combine conventional strength training with functional training to enhance muscular endurance, cardio fitness, core strength and stability, and flexibility. Areas of expertise include:
- muscle gain and muscular endurance (hypertrophy)
- rehabilitation and pre-habilitation
- weight loss and management.
- Fitness Australia registration
- Certificate III and IV in Health and Fitness, Sunshine Coast TAFE
- Tennis coaching, Level 1, ATPCA
- First Aid and CPR
I have undertaken additional training in the following areas so I can ensure variety and correct technique:
- dead ball
- group exercise
- kettle bell – Level 1 and 2
- pilates matwork
- trigger point therapy
- suspension strap training – TRX and Crankit Fitness