1. exuberant physical strength or mental vigor;
2. capacity for survival or for the continuation of a meaningful or purposeful existence;
3. power to live or grow;
4. vital force or principle.
Vitality is your natural state.
This is the reason we’re passionate about health and wellbeing; we don’t just want you to LOOK GOOD, we want you to FEEL GOOD too. Our holistic approach to health and wellbeing is designed to help you live your most vibrant life.
Offering mobile yoga, personal training, group fitness and tennis coaching in Brisbane CBD and northern suburbs, we make it easy for you to prioritise your health and wellbeing.
Meet the Vitalita Team
Hi, we’re Sam Scibilia and Georgina Siddall, co-founders of Vitalita Health and Fitness and Vitalita Yoga.
While we’ve always been active, we haven’t always been dedicated to health and wellbeing.
Living it up in London for almost a decade, the long hours, late nights and free-flowing booze took their toll. After tying the knot in 2012 and moving back to Australia, it was as if someone flicked a switch. We traded pub crawls for beach walks, and cheese platters for homemade yoghurt and haven’t looked back.
Let us share our passion for health, fitness and wellbeing with you.
- One-on-one yoga sessions & packages
- Small group yoga and Pilates
- One-on-one PT sessions & packages
- Group fitness
- Tennis coaching
- Fitness & nutritional assessments (incl. postural assessment, body measurement, nutritional analysis)