The new year holds a wealth of opportunity, a chance to hit reset and start anew. It can be a time of excitement and change. But when you don’t know exactly what is ahead, you may feel a little unsettled or even fearful.
If you haven’t already, take some time to reflect on the previous year. Here are some suggestions to guide you.
Next, press play on this guided meditation which will help you open up to the possibilities of the new year and set powerful, desire-driven intentions.
Afterwards, grab your journal and write about your intention and vision for the year ahead. Here are a few prompts in case you get stuck:
- What word or phrase do you wish to define your experience of 2022?
- If you could have, do or be anything at all by the end of the year, what would it be? How does that fit into the bigger picture of your life?
- What excites you about the year ahead?
- What do you want to learn or explore this year?
- What are 3 big goals (personal or professional)for the year? What will life look and feel like when you’ve achieved your goals?
- What is the dream you’ve given up on? What would it take to reconnect with and take purposeful action towards your dream this year?
- What is life asking you to do differently this year?
- Who do you need in your corner in 2022 to help you bring your dreams and goals to life?